Books for Bikes Challenge
Posted on 11/16/2016
Here is how you can participate and have a chance to win a new bike:
- Read! Read! Read!
- Grades K-2: for every 15 minutes you read, have an adult initial inside one of the wheels on the Challenge Form.
- Grades 3-5: for every 30 minutes you read, have an adult initial inside one of the wheels on the Challenge Form.
- When the form is filled up with initialed wheels, bring the form back to school.
- Put the completed form in the Books for Bikes box in the office. All forms must be in by May 1, 2017.
- Then keep reading! You may turn in as many forms as you can by 9:30 AM, Monday May 1st.
- After 9:30 AM on May 1st, we will randomly pull out 2, 3, or 4 completed forms.
- Those student will be given a brand new bike at our All School BBQ during PRIDE Week.
Parents may call Mrs. Foreman at 396-3750 if the have any questions. Happy Reading!
For additional Books for Bikes Challenge forms click here.